Monday, March 23, 2015

All three projects


I used the form and texture from your previous projects and took those and usde them in your new project. I looked at my previous pieces' form and textures and displayed them in my second sculpture. Although I used many of previously used forms, I explored with sticks and tying them down to create a new form. My second form sculpture was the most technical with string tying it down. The clay sculpture connected with both of my other projects, having leaves from my texture block and the form and flow of my second sculpture. The texture block was much simpler than the other two and was used a a base for them. The curve of the leaves were represented in my second sculpture while they were literally represented in my clay sculpture. Although I believe my second sculpture is the best because of its technicality, my clay sculpture had elements from both of the other two. 




No comments:

Post a Comment